Spending five years living in govt hostels. I finish my level five of high school and I passed my very stress exams. SPM, which means Malaysia Educations Certificate.
On my holiday time which is December 2005 until April 2006. I was questioning my self what is my life all about. I began to realize that my life before is a lust. All I've done before is suck! actually something is happening in me. I used to tell a sex story to my friends or using any words like fu#k you, or su@k it or anything can describe a sex on perform. But they (2 person: my classmate 2004-2005) didn't response to it, no smile or no any additional dirty joke. They seems to resist the things. Well, they also change in the way their speak, the way their think and answer people answers. They are different. It was the story last October 2005.
I brought that memory back to my holiday at my village. What makes them change.
So in that period of holiday, I must apply a college to pursue my study. Well, I am so happy...
There is an option, I can stay back to my former high schools means that I continue to the Lower Six level or get registered to any colleges. But I had promise my self not to continue level six.
So the exams results available and I continue to fill any form to registered in a college. After 2 weeks, the results is there, and the answer is " Unfortunately, there is no college available for you". What a very shock and stressful answer for me......... ouch.ouch.ouch... I want to do my architecture!!! oh my ghosssss. i really want to study in a architecture college..........
Humph.... No other choice more. The only place available is the lower six in my former high school before.,..... Ohhhh....Can you believe that. Something you rally want to you cannot get it, the one you rally-really hate or resist, that he only things available for you....... wau......wau.wau... miauwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
hahaha.... well thats great huh....
But before that story, I remember once in my life I asking my self whether I know God or not? I love Him or not?, Did I live with Him or no?.....
Well its not started spontaneously but it started after my brother brought back a songs recorded in a tape entitled " :: gmb, atmosphere ::
All of the song in the album actually had changed me.. *I begin to pray, read His words and enjoying praise and worship...... I love to sing for Him, the song other people sang for Him is consist love, peace, hope, prayer, a son and father's relationship, faith and many more things.
I never heard this kind of songs before. before this I enjoying the wordy songs which is consist broken heart, politics in love, love lust, arguing god and self centered songs. But t5his one is different. Totally different...........
The story next will be the greatest miracle of HIM in my life........
I just want to thank HIM this opportunity to thank God for all this things... Whatever I shared before this and after this is for HIS GLORY alone.......
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment